The Middle Bucks Area Vocational Technical School (MBAVTS) Authority will hold a regular public meeting at 5:30 p.m. on Thursday, January 21, 2021. The community may participate in this meeting through a remote connection using Zoom virtual webinar platform. The community may provide comments during the meeting in the following ways:
- Members of the public wishing to make a comment during a remote (virtual) MBAVTS Authority meeting are asked to submit their comments in writing to this email address: EC2@mbit.org.
- Members of the public who need ADA assistance may call (215) 343-2480 X114 to submit their request.
- Members of the public shall be able to use the “raise hand” feature in Zoom to let the meeting organizer and other participants know you wish to make a comment.
Public comments will be noted and (as practical) verbally summarized by the presiding officer during the meeting, and then will become part of the record of the meeting in Middle Bucks Area Vocational Technical School (MBAVTS) Authority meeting official minutes.
All other usual procedures for public comments apply.
There is no cost to use Zoom Webinar as an attendee.
The public can register in advance for this webinar at the following link:
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +13017158592,,97935765264# or +13126266799,,97935765264#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 558 8656 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 9128
Webinar ID: 979 3576 5264
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/aVxe3vSVs
The meeting agenda will be can be found our website www.mbit.org as follows:
- Select the Administration Tab at the top of the page
- Select MBAVTS Authority Meeting Agendas on the left side of the page under Middle Bucks Area Vocational School Authority.
- Select the meeting date (Thursday, January 21 2021).
Please keep in mind that virtual MBAVTS Authority meetings are new for us also. We appreciate your patience.