Application Process Is Open for the 2024-2025 school year!
- Families accessing from home
- Families accessing from school events
- ENGLISH – https://registration.powerschool.com/family/gosnap.aspx?action=38584&culture=en&TriggerAutoLogOut=15
The priority application deadline for the 2024-2025 school year was February 16th, 2024. At that deadline, MBIT administration determined that all applications received from that point forward would be added to a waitlist pool. Should an opening become available in a preferred program, and there are no qualified applicants received prior to the deadline to fill that spot, MBIT will then refer to the waitlist pool and contact the applicant and contact their school for records at that time.
If you wish to express interest and be added to the waitlist pool, you must email email@example.com
All students must complete the application process to be considered for admission to Middle Bucks Institute of Technology, regardless of grade level or prior school enrollment. Please note the application timeline to ensure you are submitting your student’s application before the priority deadline.
- Once the MBIT receives the application, the sending school counselor will provide the student’s records including transcript, recent report card, attendance record, standardized test scores, discipline record, if applicable, and other relevant student information.
- Student acceptance will be determined by a review of the student’s application and records; acceptance may be limited by the availability of open seats in their desired program.
- Since many programs fill to capacity quickly, students should begin the application process early to ensure that a completed application package is on file at MBIT by the priority application deadline date.
If you have any questions or concerns about applications, please email:
This application process pertains only to enrollment in high school programs. For more information about adult programs, contact the Adult Education Coordinator at 215-343-2480, x 108.