2020-2021 School Year
Welcome to Middle Bucks Institute of Technology (MBIT), where student success is our first priority. You have made an excellent decision in selecting and developing a career pathway in our Automotive Technology Program. We are here to assist you in achieving your goals by providing a supportive environment for high-quality education.
Below is a list of items that your son/daughter will need as a first year or returning student in the Automotive Technology program. All items should be purchased and brought to class on the first day of school.
1. Work Boots/Shoes (oil and slip resistant soles, any color).
2. Jeans/Work Pants (Navy Blue, three (3) minimum) available at Wal-Mart, Target, Kohl’s, etc. (Loose, baggy, torn or damaged clothes are not permitted)
3. Pens (black or blue), pencils, and highlighters for the entire school year.
4. Wired earbuds/headphones available at Amazon, Five Below, Wal-Mart etc.
5. All curriculum related material (Textbooks and Workbooks) will be distributed in class.
As per the MBIT Health & Safety Plan, all locker rooms are closed therefore, students will not need to purchase a uniform shirt at this time. However, all MBIT students are required to wear the items listed above as their uniform daily. If students do not have the required apparel, listed above, they will NOT be permitted to participate in the classroom activities which will result in a zero on their daily assessment.
Once you receive your login, please complete the necessary student information, emergency forms and invoice payment via InfoSnap by August 31, 2020. Students will not be permitted to participate in their shop activities until all forms are completed. Thank you for your assistance and cooperation.
Your success at MBIT is our success. Class begins on September 8, 2020.
Paul Ciarlone and Robert Schwarz
Automotive Technology Instructors